CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Sunday, July 25, 2004

oh yay now i have two beautiful fans. how great!! =) i bought my original black one yesterday again after losing it about a month back. and today misslow gave me one mini pink one. yayy.

lunch after service at OA was great. especially after the phone call!! *nudge eve, hazel and miss low.* town-ing after that with bev and min. goodness. we each ate a muddymudpie ourselves. how sinful. big time..

went to my aunt's place after that. mel was in a super good mood today lah. he made like alot of funny jokes and all. and he likes to tell his mom this, "who says im not serious about my work.. u ask daphne.. hor girl?" forever! and mel told me, "hows school? kel ask me to tell you dont slack and skip lessons all that ah you. somemore you so naughty. kel say foundation very important." ahhh. whatever! they all say the same things.

anyway went to visit my cousin at the hospital. he's much much better. =) and he was like telling me not to go get a tattoo and all. and he didnt believe me when i said that im tattoo-less.

super sleepy. ack. feel like skipping class tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home